12 DAYS 11 NIGHTS ISLAMIC TOUR
Jordan – Juruselam - Egypt
Highlights: Amman – Nabi Shuhaib – Yousha – Allenby – Jericho – Jerusalem – Mt. Olives – Rab’a Adaweyah – Prophet Musa – Prophet Daoud – Suleiman Alfarisi – Mt. Zi, Cairo – Egyptian Museum – Khan El Khalili – St. Simon Church -Pyramids – Sphinx – Egyptian carpet school – Churches – Nile Cruise
Day ( 1 ) Arrival – Amman
Arrival Airport, Meet and assist by our representative in Queen Alia Airport Amman, after all the immigration formalities, then transfer to hotel in Amman Overnight Amman
Day ( 2 )
Amman – Islamic tour of Amman
Amman – after breakfast – Islamic tour of Amman: King Abdullah Mosque – Cave of the 7 sleepers – Bilal Bin Rabah – Abdulrahman ben Awf – Amman overnight.
Day ( 3 )
Amman – Petra visit – Mutah – Amman
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Petra. Visit Petra the home of the Nabataea’s the complete city carved in a mountain with the huge colorful rocks that called “the red rose city” the tour will start by crossing the “sig” lined with mountains in multiple colors up to the treasury; the pride of all Jordanian, the royal tomb, theatre, the high place of sacrifice and roman soldier tombs. After lunch drive to Mou’ta great battle and the Sahabah shrines we see Ja’fer Al- Tayar and Abdullah Bin Rawaheh shrines in Mou’ta and Mazar .
Back to Amman for dinner and overnight in Amman
Day ( 4 )
Amman – Nabi Shuhaib – Yousha – Allenby – Jericho – Jerusalem
After breakfast, visit Nabi Shuhaib, Nabi Yousha.then to King Hussein Bridge/ Allenby, meet and assist at Allenby Bridge, transfer to visit the Old city in the world Jericho then to Maqam Nabi Mousa , Jerusalem
Day ( 5 )
Jerusalem – Hebron – Bethlehem – Jerusalem
After breakfast, visit Bethlehem and see the Church of the Nativity, and below it the stable-cave of Jesus Birth, also visit Omar Mosque behind the church, Continue to Hebron and visit Al Haram Al Ibrahimi in the way back we visit Maqam Al Nabi Younos in Halhul. After tour ends back to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day ( 6 )
Jerusalem – Mt. Olives – Rab’a Adaweyah – Prophet Musa – Prophet Daoud – Suleiman Alfarisi – Mt. Zi
Breakfast, Visit To Mount Of Olives Or Mount Olivet Is A Mountain Ridge East Of And Adjacent To Jerusalem’s Old City. It Is Named For The Olive Groves That Once Covered Its Slopes. , Visit To Maqam Rab’a Adaweyah , Prophet Daoud (Upon Him Be Peace), Suleiman Alfarisi & Maqam Prophet Musa (Upon Him Be Peace). Alburaq Wall – Mt. Zion – Old City of Jerusalem, then to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day ( 7 )
Jerusalem – Tiberias – Jerusalem
After breakfast, transfer to the north to visit the Sea of Galilee ( بحيرة طبرية ). In a lengthy hadith by Hadhrat Nawwas ibn Sam’aan (R.A.) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is reported to have said: Then Ya’jooj and Majooj will emerge and surge forth in all their fury. When those from among them who constitute the first part of their army pass the lake of Tiberias (Sea of Galilee) which is in northern Palestine, they will drink up all the water ofthat lake and by the time those that constitute the latter part of that same army pass the lake, they will say, “There used to be water here (long ago)”. After visit, transfer back to Jerusalem for overnight.
Day ( 8 )
Jerusalem – Taba – Sinai (St. Catherine)
After Breakfast, Check out from the hotel While on the way view of KUMARAN CAVES & LOT’S WIFE STATUE and PROCEED to TABA border terminal from where you cross over to Egypt side where our representative will meet and drive you to St.Catherine City on Sinai .On arrival check into the hotel Dinner & Overnight.
Day ( 9 )
St. Catherine – Oyon Musa – Cairo
After Breakfast at the hotel, drive down to St. Catherine ,then climb up to Moses Mountain or Mt Sinai where the Ten Commandments were given to Moses.. Visit St. Catherine Monastery, then drive to Cairo and see Moses Springs were its said that Moses received the Ten Commandments, And we see the Burning Bush , Lunch and pass the Suez Canal and arrive Cairo , Then Dinner & Overnight In Cairo.
Day ( 10 )
Cairo – Egyptian Museum – Khan El Khalili – St. Simon Church – Cairo
After breakfast, visit Egyptian Museum, where you can see the finest Displays of Artifacts, Relics, Statues and Jewelers from all of the Pharaohs Reigns, Also the only riches with remarkable museum in the world. Also Visit khan El Khalili Bazaar, Then visit St. Simon Church, then go to Dinner & Overnight In Cairo.
Day ( 11 )
Cairo – Pyramids – Sphinx – Egyptian carpet school – Churches – Nile Cruise – Cairo
After Breakfast, full day tour, see one of the Wonders of the World, the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Then go to visit Egyptian carpet school for some shopping. Also will have to visit the “Hanging Church “ built in the 4th BC. You will also visit Church of Virgin Mary, Visit to St. George Coptic Church, St. Sergius Church. Nile Cruise Dinner , ovenight Cairo
Day ( 12 )
Cairo – Departure
Breakfast, free time till your transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure
- Meet and assist service upon arrival Airport & upon departure and between borders
- transfers as per mentioned in the program by modern AC bus with WI-FI
- Meet and assist service upon arrival Airport & upon departure and between borders
- 11 nights accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar (8 nights on HB Basis & 3 nights BB in Cairo)
- permanent professional English Speaking during Days with visits
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- 9 lunches
- 3 Dinners ( 2 Dinners at local restaurants in Cairo & Nile Cruise with Dinner )
- Jordan free visa – group must stay 2 nights
- Catherine Entrance fees
- 1 mineral water per person at touring days
- Any air fare
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any additional tours not mentioned tipping kit ( Jordan, Holy Land & Egypt) : $5.00 per person per day
- Jordan departure tax ( $14 per person )
- Israel Taba border tax ( $ 30 per person )
- Israel visa approval fees for restricted nationalities ($15)
- egypt border fees at Taba ( $25 per person)
- Egypt Visa $25.00 per person Entrance inside the Pyramids or Mummy room at Egyptian Museum
- Anything not mentioned above
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above packages are applicable to Asians only.
- The above offer is valid until December, 2019.
- All the above-mentioned tours are on Private basis for guest travelling between 2 to 14 Adults.
- Hotel’s standard check in / out time:
Check in: 1400hrs
Check out: 1200hrs
- The above rates quoted are based on standard room category and for higher room category we shall be able to quote you upon request accordingly.
- The above rates are not applicable Christian and Jewish holidays period or any other day whereby a surcharge will be imposed. This will be determined once the final confirmation is made.
- Booking must be made 30 working days prior to the arrival date and 50% deposit is required upon confirmation of booking. The balance of payment due must be paid within 14 working days before tour commence. If less than 14 working days prior to the arrival date, full payment is required upon confirmation of booking.
- Please take note that only 50% of the full payment shall be refunded upon cancellation made in less than 7 working days before tour commence. 100% cancellation charge is imposed for cancellation within 48 hours or in the event of no show, or any goods and services that are not utilized.
- Payment must be made by CASH or CHEQUE and bank into our company’s bank account ~ Maybank Account No. 512745510975 under CLEOPATRA TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD.
- It is agreed that Cleopatra Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd shall not be liable to any persons for any lost, damage, liability, expenses or costs, including legal costs suffered or incurred by any member or any of its booking, including any lost, damages, liability, expenses and costs arising from any loss of damage to or theft of property, UNLESS such lost, damage, liability, expenses and cost, resulted directly from the gross negligence or willful default of Cleopatra Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd
- The company reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries & accommodation reserved as and when necessary or in the case of force majeure.
- Min 2 Person to above
- All Rate Quoted in USD per person
- All the tours and transfer are on seat private, van or coach basis
- Peak Season Surcharge will be imposed subject to date of arrival
- Please bring sun block lotion, hat, small towel and good walking/trekking shoes for Island Hopping tour & Country Tour
- Rates quoted are not applicable during any identified international conferences or events
- Meals will be charged and provided upon request according to choice of cuisine
- Fight tickets will based upon request and the charges according to the date of booking and arrival
- The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice
- Payment by USD
- Booking will only be confirmed once we received the payment follow by the invoice dateline.
Cancelations made less than fourteen days (14) days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge.